NICE Named WFM Market Share Leader
January 11, 2021 – For the 11th consecutive year, NICE has been named by independent industry analyst firm DMG Consulting LLC as the market share leader for Workforce Management based on the number of seats – which grew 4.1% year over year. Additionally, the annual Workforce Management Product and Market Report noted that NICE received the highest possible score for overall vendor satisfaction as well as in customer satisfaction for it WFM product. Of particular note in the report are the perfect scores NICE received from customers on the use of the AI and machine learning to improve processes and/or providing agents with autonomy to self-schedule and self-manage performance.
Focusing on NICE Workforce Management, the DMG Consulting report noted that customers gave NICE top scores across 11 product capabilities of its WFM solution, nine of which were an exact 5.0. The 11 capabilities include:
- Systemically determine the forecasting/scheduling algorithm or model most likely to produce optimal results,
- support unique operational requirements of each voice and digital channel
- identify and support optimal shift/skills mix,
- support a hybrid workforce (human resources, intelligent virtual agents, robotic process automations)
- automate real-time intraday management adjustments
- manage real-time adherence exceptions and shrinkage
- provide agents with autonomy to self-schedule and self-manage performance
- create long-term hiring/staffing/training plans
- provide an intuitive and easy-to-use administration environment for system and user setup, configuration and management
- support back-office/branch WFM; and
- use AI and machine learning to improve processes.