When deployed Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system integration, Xentrax’s Public Safety and Command Centre offering delivers elevated incident tracking, reporting and quality assessment of emergency and other mission critical communications. CAD integration enables events occurring over the course of an incident such as a dispatch or on-scene arrival of units can be displayed on a timeline alongside synchronized recordings. Further, search – which would otherwise involve manually matching time ranges of recorded communications with incident records – is streamlined, yielding more relevant returns.
Incident reconstruction that incorporates CAD data provides a more clear indication of what information was available at the time decisions were made. CAD integration saves time while simultaneously improving the value of incident evidence.
Documents & Specs
- NICE Advanced Process Automation – Brochure
- NICE Engage Brochure
- NICE Uptivity Call-Recording
- NICE Uptivity Coaching
- NICE Uptivity Desktop-Analytics
- NICE Uptivity Quality Management
- NICE WFM 7.0 Brochure
- NICE Inform Audio Analytics
- NICE Inform CAD Integration Fact Sheet
- NICE Inform Evaluator Quality Assurance
- NICE Inform Organizer Fact Sheet
- NICE Investigate Solution Overview